Saturday, December 20, 2008

And the Winner Is...

KATIE C!!! I loved ALL the stories but Katie, your story left a very strong visual. Your Panera card will be in the mail this week. Thanks to everyone for the great stories. Randy, your story runs a real close 2nd. If you haven't read the stories, click on Comments on the previous post and take some time to laugh a little.
I got tagged on a blog this week http://mrsdirnberger.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure what that means but I think I'm supposed to tell my holiday traditions. I don't have a lot of traditions. We watch our favorite movies, especially Christmas Story, but otherwise we just do everything very traditional. Go to Christmas Eve Mass, open one present, then open the rest on Christmas morning. Last year we bought a mailbox ornament and when we packed up the ornaments we put in a list of predictions. It was fun reading them this year when we unpacked it. My favorite prediction was "Mom will be healthy" Yea! It came true!
I don't know how much blogging I will be doing in the next couple of weeks. I hope everyone has the best Christmas ever! I love you all!
Love,
Michele;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that mom is healthy too! - Amy H