Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tax Deductible!

This week's Wordless Wednesday is John! John, that was great, I loved it! Also, I forgot to mention that Twylia was the winner last week when she submitted several ideas for what Scott was calculating. Speaking of Scott and calculating, today, he said Honey, I know what I want to get you for Christmas but it's really expensive, about $300. I told him there was no reason to buy me a $300 gift. His response "But the best part about buying this particular gift is...It's Tax Deductible!". So now you see why I posted a picture of him using the calculator.
I do have more to chat about but I'm really tired and I have a date with...the couch. So I'll go for now.
Love,
Michele;

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Michele,
Thanks for posting on our blog. Your daughters are adorable!!

Diane