Sunday, December 21, 2008

Much ado about nothing...

Just wanted to add a few pics today. We had Christmas with the Loennekes a few nights ago. I told the kids they could exchange gifts after they performed a Christmas song.

The song turned out to be a little non-traditional.

Then we promised they could open gifts after posing for a picture.

They were so patient with us.
Now I leave you with another pic I took. First person to name this picture with a quote from a famous holiday movie is the winner. Sorry, no prize this time, just the honor of having your name typed on my blog with a few exclamation marks after it.

Happy Holidays...
Love,
Michele;


2 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I am not sure the exact quote but something from the "Chrismtas Story". Raulphy was wrapped so tight he couldnt' move or even walk..hahahah..I am laughing about this already!

Anonymous said...

I can't put my arms down!

Linda