Sunday, May 11, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!!

We are back from vacation!!!! We went to the Outer Banks, which is on the coast of North Carolina. It was a dream come true for me. I have always wanted to go there. We had a fantastic time and we were so lucky to have Kasey with us, she helped out so much with the girls. We would not have survived without her! I took over 300 pictures but I promise I won't make you look at all of them...lol.
As some of you know, I have a really good friend, Kevin, that I met online through the Colon Club. We were so fortunate to meet him and his wife Brenda while we were traveling. We stopped at their house and visited for a couple of hours. This meant so much to me! After talking with someone for nearly a year online, what an amazing experience to meet face-to-face. I've never met anyone with such a strong FAITH.
I will post a few pics but I haven't even downloaded them yet so it will be a few days. I may not post again until after surgery, which is next Monday, or I will have someone post for me if I'm really knocked out. It is supposed to be outpatient but there's a chance I may have to stay overnight.
Keep in touch,
Michele;

5 comments:

vman1300 said...

We are both so glad you guys had a great time. I love going on vacation, but I ALSO love coming home.

I cannot describe what meeting you and your family means to me. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. We are tied together not only through our experience, but also our FAITH.

God has proved time and time again that HE is in control and still performing miracles on a day to day basis.

Believe,

Kevin

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back and that you had such a great time. I can't wait to see ALL your pictures!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you had a good time, I want to see all 300+ pics. Good Luck on your Surgery, I shall say prayers for you.
Twylia

Anonymous said...

Michele,
Welcome back. I'm glad your vacation went well. What an opportunity to meet your on-line friend. We can't wait to see your pictures. Donna and I had lunch with one of our friends last week and she and her familty are getting ready to vacation on the outer banks as well. Best of luck with your surgery.....we will keep you in our prayers.

Kim and Carley

Kasey said...

Thanks so much for taking me with you guys! I had an amazing time, including the little debbie's birthday cake. Now that is talent! Yeah it was such a hard job having those drinks. But like you said someone had to do it. LOL Love you guys!!