Thursday, December 27, 2007

German Roasted...

We are still living in the tropics over here. Scott said the gas company was here the other day reading the meter. He thinks someone tipped them off to our excessive use of natural gas. I guess they thought they better come out here and verify the meter! Last week someone gave us some German roasted nuts. Scott is of German heritage and he likes to snack on them. Tonight he was eating them and he said it's so hot in here, he has his own set of German roasted nuts! He came home the other day and Emily had put on shorts. This may not sound unusual but we're talking about a child who never picks out clothes or dresses herself. I, on the other hand, was walking around with my new blankie wrapped around me. I have become very attached to my new blankie, all I need is my thumb and I'll look just like Emily!
Megan wanted me to tell everyone she finished book 7 of Harry Potter tonight. Within an hour, she was contemplating starting over with book 1.
I had my last physical therapy appointment today. I have been getting myofaucial therapy. My back feels much better. My therapist, Katrina, joined an elite club today. She is one of the few people I have allowed to come near my port. I was very brave in letting her massage around it. Scared, but brave.
I have had such an enjoyable week, but it's back to work tomorrow! I feel great!
Keep in touch!
Michele;

4 comments:

Kasey said...

OH my gosh I can't believe Scott said that. LOL You never know what's going to come out of his mouth. I'm so glad everyone is doing so well.

Anonymous said...

oh dear,
Scott is becoming to funny,
I will pray monday goes well for you.
love ya
Twylia

Unknown said...

So happy you are all feeling great and sounds like the sense of humor is going strong around your house also. Round 3 has been good so far for me-thank goodness. I will pray for you to have an easy round 8 Monday. Stock up on juice boxes! Happy New Years to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up! It surprises you that your girls are so funny?!!? I can't imagine they could be any other way. Better go - the fam is all here! - Amy H