Sunday, April 13, 2008

Midlife Crisis

Good news about my hands, they are tingling! This is good b/c Lilly said they will start to tingle and bother me worse before they improve. So to quote my all-time favorite movie "Roadhouse", "things will get worse before they get better". It could still be months before the feeling comes back, but I am optimistic they will improve.
Otherwise, not much going on. Thanks for all the comments. I wasn't completely honest when I made the comment about Scott the other day. Let me tell you what he actually said about me! He said that with all the text messaging, myspace and the tattoo, "I don't know you any more". He thinks I'm going through a mid-life crisis. I laughed hysterically! Ok, I can understand the tattoo, and maybe myspace but text messaging??? Does text messaging my friends qualify as a midlife crisis??? So I did the only thing a girl can do in a situation like this. I started texting him! Poor guy, although he quickly realized how much easier life can be when you send a text, it has taken him awhile to get the hang of it. The first 4 messages I sent him were replied with a one word answer- yes, no, ok and great. He then confesses he doesn't know how to space words so he had just been answering with 1 word. Tonight we had lesson #2- how to send a text to someone in your contact list.
Ok, Scott just quoted me a famous line, with a twist- "what you bloggin' bout Willis". I made him nervous when I said YOU!
Keep in touch, send me a text...lol
Michele;

7 comments:

Kasey said...

HAHA poor Scott. He probably thinks that I'm a bad influence on you. :D

Anonymous said...

I need lessons on text messaging too. Periodically I will find a text message on my phone accidentally. Usually they've been there awhile. So, if you've text messaged me ever, I'll apologize now if I didn't respond. If I find them, it's only by accident and I surely don't know how to send one.

Jin said...

Oh, Michele that's funny! Kraig is the same way- yes, no, later. Once he texted I love you, but I'm convinced he had someone else do it for him! I'm glad your fingers are bothering you- when they get really annoying, I hope you have someone to tell you how excited you had been to have the tingles!

Anonymous said...

Michele you are so funny!! Poor scott!!
tasha&Tyler

Anonymous said...

I don't do well with text either, Scott is doing better then Gary would be, the tattoo would have never happened without hell freezing 1st.
Glad your hands are bothering you, someone once told me if you hurt at least you know your alive.
what a thought.
have a great day! Enjoyed having the girls over the other day.
Twylia

Anonymous said...

Michele,
OMG...Im lmao ur funee. I can relate to Scott. I'm sure Carley thinks I'm behind the times. Carley can text from school, in class, w/o looking. I am slow and have 2 look at the keys! We are glad u updated ur post.

HB
Kim & Carley

Anonymous said...

Maybe the next time you give Scott a text lesson, you should include me. I have no idea how and have never done it either! The school teacher in me could really have trouble not punctuating and spelling correctly. I hope my mid-life crisis waits a little longer! - Amy H.