Sunday, May 31, 2009

Meet our new baby...



Meet Liz, the newest baby in our home. The pics aren't real good, it's very difficult to photograph her. She's WILD! She can jump right out of your hands and she runs when we touch her. She's tiny, about 4 inches long. Emily chose her name, much to Megan's disappointment. I told Megan not to fret about it, it's not an original name for a lizard but we can tack on a last name and make her famous. Like Liz Claiborne or something. Send any suggestions for last names that will make her famous and we'll use the best one!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE the new photo!

There is a Liz Peters actress!

Here are two more to add to your list.

Tayor
Borden

cancerwarriormom said...

Congrats on your new addition to the family. I can't think of any new famous Liz's. I love your new pic of the girls at the top of your blog. I want to add pics to mine soon.

kelley said...

Love the photo. They look so much alike in that picture. Your kids that is...not the lizard.

Anita said...

First thing that came to mind was Liz A. Minelli! :) and I love the new pic! :) glad to see you back! Anita :)