Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome to the World...

Yesterday our family welcomed Declan Alexander Richards. He weighed 2lb7oz at 25 weeks gestation. He is quite the fighter! He came out crying, and he is already showing remarkable progress. I can't believe there will be another little one running around calling me Aunt Mickey.
So I'm in Joplin, MO and Scott is home with the girls. I am feeling fairly good, just normal fatigue. I will see my surgeon next week to schedule my gallbladder surgery.
I will post more later, I am waiting for my turn to get my first peek at my new nephew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!He's even cuter than i thought he would be!Have Dane and Dylan seen him yet?When can i see him?How's Aunt Linda?Lot's of questions!Tell Aunt Linda i said congrats!Luv,Megs

Amy said...

Please let your sister know that I'm praying for Declan and that I would be happy to talk to her anytime. I've been right where she is and it's pretty easy to get mad at the world. I get weepy just thinking about those first weeks. Give her a big hug for me.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh he is soooooooooo CUTE!!! I'm praying for you guys!! And give him a little bay kiss from tyler!!! Hope you make it home safe!
Tasha

Anonymous said...

He is really cute! Prayers are going up . Hes a fighter and thats a good sign.
Have a good time and enjoy yourself. remember to rest.
Twylia

Anonymous said...

Just WOW! Hugs and prayers all around. Neat name - how do you say it? - Amy H