Saturday, March 22, 2008

Who is NED???????

Forgot to mention in my last post about the whole NED thing. Apparently some of you thought I had gone off the deep end when you saw my NED hat. My friend Amy Franklin thought I had really lost it b/c I was calling myself NED. NED stands for No Evidence of Disease and in the cancer world, that's what you wait for. It's a reason to celebrate when you become NED. So I am not crazy, I just thought everyone knew why I was calling myself NED. It made for some great laughs when the topic came up the other night. I've done some crazy things, but this time there is a logical explanation:) Thanks Amy for clearing that up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are running a stuffed animal infirmary. Those animals have more health problems than any I've ever known. Your creative daughter requires a creative mother. I'm relieved Rex is stable. Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I am glad to see all the stuffed animals are getting good care and treatment! Hope you are doing better. Prayers are going out for your sister and the new baby, my son was born at 27 weeks back in 1983 and it was a rough journey for him. Medicine has come a long way since then and I know everything will be fine. You hang in there too and take care of yourself. Hope you had a Happy Easter today!

Sandy M

Amy said...

Glad I could help get things cleared up! I was just going to let you do as you pleased, even it meant changing your identitiy. :)