Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Addendum to I did NOT...

My 10 yr old daughter did NOT just utter the following words: "I need chocolate. I am depressed."
She did NOT tell me she is the only girl in the 4th grade not attending the Sarah Palin rally. She did NOT tell me she is the only girl in the 4th grade not allowed to go to the Haunted Hall of Horrors. My daughter has NOT entered the "I'm the only one who doesn't get to" stage. And when I told her there were no more tickets for the Sarah Palin rally, she did NOT tell me "Mom, I'm too old for that trick". I am NOT freaking out about what these preteen years are going to be like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am dying here-I did not just say that-oops!!!! I mean of laughter. You are too funny. I have been having some I did nots lately too. Like I did not eat 5 snicker bars today after going to the doctor where I did not gain 10lbs in 3 weeks. I did not lock my keys in the car today after spending 10 minutes looking for it in the parking lot at the mall. I did not eat chili mac 5 way with extra onion at Steak and Shake the day before chemo. This will not be good tomorrow. Oh well! By the way, she should go to the rally. It is history in the making, but I don't know about the ticket thing they may be out by now. I have her picture figured out now it is "I need CHOCOLATE!"

Love ya guys,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

All I have to say to ( about ) Miss Megan is hold on Michele the ride is just getting started. This is just the beginning of a really emotional roller coaster of your life.
Brooke is 13 and there are days she would argue with a wall if it would talk back,
chocolate is not a bad this to ask for.
twylia