Monday, November 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...on Monday...and not quite Wordless either

After a brief absence, Wordless Wednesday has returned! I know it's not Wednesday but there's a reason I won't be posting on Wed. More on that later. This week's pic involves Megan, a magnifying glass and a piece of pizza. I promise this picture was NOT staged, I actually caught her doing this and I grabbed the camera. Answer the question What is she doing? For last month's pic, someone wanted to know the story behind Megan's picture of injustice. Truthfully, I don't know. I do not recall what she was ranting about but it looked pic worthy.

My colonoscopy is scheduled for Thursday. I am having a lot of anxiety about it! Wednesday I am not allowed to eat anything but clear liquids (chicken broth and jello) and Thursday I can't have anything at all, not even water. The test is scheduled for 11:00. So I will be crabby and very weak by then. I did call and get the ok for an Ativan. I'm sure they want to avoid my little tantrum I threw last year when the appt was delayed. I was so angry, I can remember when they finally took me back, I had to answer a bunch of questions and I was so weak but trying to muster up a bad attitude at the same time. By the time they put me in the room, the fight had left me and all I could do was whisper "I'm scared" and then it was over.

Just want to say Congratulations to Katie and Steve, who were married this weekend! We had so much fun at the reception. The girls loved dancing all night!

Say a prayer that I can survive with no food Wednesday and that my colon is squeaky clean on Thursday!
And don't forget to give the picture a caption!
Michele;

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it....she saw that interview on the news of that guy from Jackson who found a bug on his Pizza Hut pizza and is now suing. She was looking for a bug of her own....trying to get ahead on the college fund, you know!
Robin

Anonymous said...

I remember I shed a few tears the day of my colonoscopy...good luck!

I think I would agree with Robin but just to be different...

Megan was looking for meat on her pizza. She thinks she spotted a morsel of sausage.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele,

You will be in my most earnest prayers as Wednesday and Thursday approach, and I hope you have a peace that passes all understanding through both days. I also pray for a squeaky clean report!
Lol,
Amy Haertling

Anonymous said...

I love the girls costumes! You are so creative!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to the wedding. It was great to see all of you and I loved watching them dance!!!
Katie

Anonymous said...

My prayers will be with you as your days approach.
twylia