Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big hair, leg warmers and tight-rolled jeans

It was 80's night at the skating rink this weekend for our first It's No Monkey Business fundraiser. What, did you really think my sisters and I routinely dress this way?

Make note of my tall hair and tight-rolled jeans. No one can roll their jeans as tight as me (with one exception- our buddy D.L. does run a "tight" 2nd). And before you ask, No I did not skate, are you kidding me, my blood doesn't clot and I can't feel my feet. Which means I would fall down and bleed to death. Not to mention, I had just been under anesthesia 48 hours before. Are there any other risk factors we can throw in there to make the situation more dangerous?

Speaking of medical issues, Scott's only words when he found out Megan would be skating- "Michele, remember- broken bones in Arkansas are out-of-network."


Did you really think she would be doing anything else at the party?
It was a fun and successful night. In case you've been living under a rock, go to http://www.itsnomonkeybusiness.com/ for more info.
I set a new record this year. CHRISTMAS CARDS ARRIVED TODAY!!! So maybe I'll have them mailed even earlier than Thanksgiving! Seriously, I do know someone who mails her cards out in July. Not a bad idea! (Jen and Steph, I read your mom's card every summer when we visit Jenni, it's always on the fridge).
I just realized tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday...hmmm...it may be late again this week.
Write back. I love your comments!
Love,
Michele;



2 comments:

Kasey said...

Michele you are totally 80's!! But in a really good way. I would love to be a part of the next fundraiser, if you all wouldn't mind. As I'm sitting here reading this blog down the stairs to mom we're both cracking up. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! I can't wait to post some pictures later this week on the website.

Linda