Thursday, November 13, 2008

Around the world in just 1 blog

Approximately 14 hours and 5 min ago, someone in the United Kingdom googled "get a rat to gnaw that thing off your face" and MY BLOG POPPED UP. Unbelievable how it's possible to stumble onto my blog!!! And WHY were they googling a quote from "Uncle Buck"? In case you are a new reader, last spring I had a fever blister and I blogged about how I needed a quarter to go downtown to get a rat to gnaw it off. Anyway, I am LOVING the Traffic Feed I recently installed. I discovered that someone in Iceland reads my blog daily! I love looking at the cities and figuring out who is reading. For example, I know who is reading in Perryville (Kasey) and Dexter (Robin) and Asheville South Carolina (vman) and Jeff City (Tammy). I think I know who is in Baltimore (Suessfan, is that you?) but I don't know who is reading in Poplar Bluff, Chaffee, Independence, Waterloo and St. Peters. My sister Linda is now afraid she will be revealed as a stalker when I see the traffic feed! So I hope I don't scare anyone away! Anyway, it is fun to look at the cities and if you want to reveal yourself in a mystery city, please feel free to leave a comment!
I love you all!!!
Michele;

6 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

So....How do I install this traffic feed??? I would love to have it :)

Anonymous said...

Hallo I am in Iceland and i read your blog. Ilike your blog.I have had lymphona cancer since september 2003 Best luck. Gerdur.

Anonymous said...

This is Iceland again. I have not send comment before becouse it dit not work but now I can I look her nearly every day. Gerdur

Anonymous said...

Hello from Houston! You know who we are! We found your blog by accident! We used to live in Cape.
Braden still talks about Emily !(is this clue enough)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I need to check it more often. It is great. I dont know how you can be so creative. Donna

Anonymous said...

Tammy from Jeff City is really Tammy from High Point but I never have time to check out your blog from home. I always go to your blog when I'm ready for a good laugh. Take care!!