Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayers needed...

Prayers are needed! My Aunt Virginia had a car wreck last week and has suffered massive injuries. Please pray that her pain stays under control and that the doctors make the right decisions regarding her care. She is currently in the ICU in Memphis. This is my dad's sister, she is 78yr old and has always been a strong figure in our lives. I have never heard an unkind word come out of her mouth. She has a very strong faith in God. And I love her smile, it always has an element of surprise to it. Aunt Virginia, you are so loved!

On a lighter note, here is a pic of Scott...

Your challenge is to guess what he is calculating. Now, lots of you know Scott very well and many of you have never left a comment. I am challenging you, that if you know Scott, you will take a stab at what would bring Scott to the calculator. I can't wait to see the responses!

6 comments:

Shan. said...

my prayers for your aunt.
got to your blog when I did a next blog from mine.
guess- calculates daily expenses?

Anonymous said...

I will have your Aunt in my prayers. Scott, hmmm, maybe he's calculating how much you have spent on Christmas this year(ha, ha) no seriously, hope you have a great Turkey Day!

Amy Haertling

Anonymous said...

Hey- found your blog through Heather Fishers- HI!!!
Amy Blackman

Anonymous said...

My prayers for your Aunt-- Now on what Scott is calculating
1) How much your wanting to spend on Christmas or already have.
2) all those medical bill that tend to pile up.
3) Where is the money going that we are suppose to be saving on child care now that Emmy is in school?
Have a great Thanksgiving. and remember there is always something to be thankful for.
Twylia

Anonymous said...

Scott is calculating the cost of therapy sessions for his pre-teen daughter.

OR

He is calculating how much money he needs to submit to the bailout plan, errr...the rescue plan. :)

Linda

Anonymous said...

What it would cost to move to AR!!??