Sunday, April 5, 2009

Meeting Kelly

Welcome back to another edition of "Things I Think Are Just Snazzy".

Tonight just one item is featured...

Meeting a fellow blogger and Mom to a Miracle Baby is incredibly snazzy.


Here we are. 3 women with 3 incredible stories.
Kelly , my sister Linda, and me.

This weekend, my sister and I had the opportunity to meet Kelly. If you know me, you're laughing right now at my use of the word "opportunity". This was no chance meeting. You know me better than that. I had to do some figurin', some plannin', and some arrangin' to make this happen.
I was nervous. But I didn't need to be. Kelly is exactly as I imagined her to be- Incredibly Sweet.
Megan was a bit starstruck. Maybe that's why she blurted out "Your earrings look like dinner plates".
Thank you Kelly for taking the time to meet us. Your kindness will be remembered.
And so will your earrings.

Michele

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Megan was totally right - those earrings are as big as dinner plates! ha ha!
And I'm always SO nervous to meet someone I don't know - but ya'll were SO easy to be around. I was honored to meet you!!!!!

Linda said...

Glad you made it back safely. I had a great time this weekend and can't wait until summer when we can drink mai tais by the pool and pretend we have easier lives.

"Sweet" is exactly the same word I use when describing Kelly!

amyaj said...

I am really and truly LAUGHING OUT LOUD right now! I just read Kelly's Blog, then your sister's, now yours! Funny that you both described Kelly the same! And how screwy is it that I am a little jealous?? I know, I'm not right! The next time your sister is in town, I'd love to say hello! Doesn't she take photos for money? Maybe she could try this bunch. If anyone can photograph all of us, they are immediately experts!

Anita said...

Hey Michele! Faithfully following and enjoying your "life" on blog! Tell that sweetie Megan I am so proud of her getting her ears pierced and that I can't wait to let Tina know! You're little girls aren't quite as little as they used to be! Big hugs to all! Anita :)
p.s. extra big hugs for Megan and Emily!