Sunday, August 3, 2008

Remembered What I Forgot...

I forgot to mention 2 things in yesterday's post. First of all, I wanted to tell how exciting it was to meet 2 of my biggest supporters this week. Kim and Carley Tisdale have been faithful readers of my blog since the beginning, even though we had never met. We finally got the chance to meet this week when I was in Arkansas. We went to dinner, along with 2 of my sisters. It was a very fun night, full of laughter, lots of good food (P.F. Changs- I love that place!) and funny stories. It was a night I will always treasure. Thank you Kim and Carley, not just for the gift but also for the support and friendship you have given me. Thanks Carley for being the coolest teen I know, you are an amazing young woman and I wish you all the best with your acting career. Kim, I love you even though you wouldn't let me buy you dinner...lol.
My sister Linda bought me something very special. She gave me a Brighton charm bracelet with 2 birthstone charms. It is the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever owned. We went back to the Brighton store and I purchased a cross charm. I will try to post a picture of the bracelet when I get time. Thank you Linda for this gift I will treasure forever.
Thank you to those who continue to read my blog. It means a lot to me. I love you all.
Love,
Michele;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're having fun...anxiety free this week and plenty of down time without the kiddos attached to you. I think Megan and Emily are having a really good time while they have been here.

I am so glad you liked your bracelet!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Michele,
You definitely got the part about Carley being amazing right. I feel blessed every day that she is my daughter. I also feel blessed that God (thru Donna) brought you into our lives. I have some wonderful friends and am glad I can add you to that list. Carley and I will continue to support you in prayer and happy thoughts from AR!

Kim and Carley

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,

This is the first time I've commented on your blog, but I've followed it for quite a while now (I got here thru Shawndra's blog). I have to say how much I love your sense of humor, and all the strength and courage you've shown in your fight against cancer.

If you've read Shawndra's blog, you might remember that someone is running the NYC Marathon in her honor. That would be me. I wanted you to know that even though we have never met, you too are in my thoughts and prayers as I raise funds for colorectal cancer research. It's crazy how many young people have been affected by this type of cancer, and I am so happy to see you come out on top. I will continue to pray for you, and continued good news on the health front!

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing, and that you are in my prayers.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Of course you know I love you too! Your sense of humor grounds me more often than you know. I am glad you are feeling more yourself these days. :) Amy H