Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CT scan looks good

Check out my new poll!
My results from the CT scan are back and no sign of cancer! My platelets have dropped again just since last month. We are not sure why this is happening but I am going back to see Dr. G next week to discuss what to do. My hemacrit is also low, which explains why I have recently been napping every day, I am really tired. Next on the list is a colonoscopy and a pap smear, can you think of anything more pleasant???
Speaking of tired, I am going to go lay down before it's time to cook supper.
I'll write more later.
Love,
Michele;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the CT looks good. sigh of relief. aaahhhh!
take your naps and take care of yourself.
love
twylia

Anonymous said...

How'd that pre-CT scan math problem work out for you?

Anonymous said...

I must say that I voted for Geoffrey, but I was terribly torn between it and the poem. However, as Em is the star of the giraffe story and with my own parallels with Tray-tray, I had to go with the death of the giraffe. Thanks for always making me laugh. I don't know if I should feel sorry for you, me or both of us that we find so many of the same things so very funny! - Amy H

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to hear that your cancer is nowhere to be seen!
As for the math question from your other post, it makes no sense to me. Was is made up by the teacher or from a book? My guess the answer would be 80,000 but that doesn't jive with the question either. Let me know what the answer was if you can.

Talk to you later,
Becky Wichern