Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Few Things I Think Are Just Snazzy...

Welcome to another list of a Few Things I Think Are Just Snazzy...

1. Trader Joe's If you haven't been, you should check it out. I can't live without this store! What is Trader Joe's? It's hard to explain but it's a grocery store with lots of healthy foods, organic foods, unique items, etc. It's biggest claim to fame- the low prices. When we take the girls, they busy themselves searching for the hidden squirrel in the store and when they find it, they get a free (healthy) treat. Click on the link to find the stores located near you.

2. Dr. Oz book "You on a Diet" I have never read a diet book in my life. I bought this one b/c it was on clearance. I read it last week and it has changed what I know about food. I learned so much, I urge you to read it. My sister Linda wants me to bring it when I go visit but I don't know if she can tear it away from my hands.

3. Cafepress You can find millions of t-shirts on this site, with just about anything on them. You can type in your job, your political views, your sport, whatever you want, and get thousands of options for design, color, print. Sometimes when I'm bored, I just browse. I have ordered several times and I love their shirts.

4. Listverse My brother-in-law Randy introduced me to this site. It's so much fun to read! Nothing but lists. You know, like the 10 most bizarre inventions, 10 worst products ever made, etc. I am hooked!

Now it's your turn, tell me what you think is just snazzy!

4 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Trader Joe's is one of my favs!!!! I didn't know anyone around here even knew about it? OMG..cheap cheap and grea wine! We went before my wedding and bought tons of wine by the case b/c it was that good and cheap. Also..i am interested in the diet book? We are getting things together for March of Dimes..I know you and the girls will want shirts so as soon as I know I will let you know. Hopefully it will be a pretty day and we can all enjoy a nice walk and food :)

Linda said...

I love the new look! The photo is beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!

1UP RPG said...

Love the new blog title! Okay, I have to take a field trip to Trader Joe's in STL with you some time. My friend Gina (in Chicago) is always talking about this or that she picked up from Trader's to whip up a quick and fabulous dinner. It always sounds SO good and unique and I have to be jealous. Now that I know someone around here goes up there to shop...it's a new goal. :)
Brooke