Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome to the Green Green Grass of Home!

Welcome to my new blog! I will continue to make some changes in the next few weeks but I wanted to introduce the new title. I decided to borrow Porter Wagoner's song for the title since Scott is a landscaper.

*As we speak, my blog is currently being reviewed to determine if it is "Family Friendly". I hope it gets chosen! I think they use some type of software program to scan for bad language, etc.

If you have your own blog, send me the link so I can read it and put it on my blogroll. And don't forget to reset the Favorites button or reset your own blogroll list, so it will reflect my new title. Thanks!

Love,
Michele

7 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jin said...

It's beautiful Michele! I love the photo and the title, it's so optimistic and homey! If your blog isn't family friendly, I don't know what is!

Anonymous said...

I love the new picture!
Becca

Rotorhead said...

Well done Michele. Sometimes one must make a change.
-RH

Anonymous said...

Love the picture and the new name! you are so creative. Good luck on being family friendly, i cant imagine it not passing. but that would be a funny story if it doesnt.
Donna

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I love the new title...still trying to come up with one on my side!

Annaleisa said...

Great title! I've enjoyed your blog for a while now, and hope you'll add mine. I aspire to be where you are someday.
http://theboggsfamily.blogspot.com/