Saturday, January 19, 2008

Great Day!

Happy to report I have had a great day! I felt great! This morning I worked for a couple of hours then I came home and cleaned the basement. Tonight, Scott and I went out for the first time since last summer! Can you believe it's been that long. When I told Megan we were going on a date, she said "with who". I just laughed and said "EACH OTHER!". Even though I don't normally like to go to the movies, I really wanted to see "Juno" and I have to say it was FANTASTIC. What a great movie. I highly recommend seeing it. Then we went to Olive Garden and I ate and ate. It was such a nice evening. We had planned to shop a little but it was too cold! So we're home, snuggled up in our warm jammies.
Thanks for all the prayers. Some of you know that yesterday was a really bad day for me. I am so grateful for days like today.
Keep in touch,
Love,
Michele;

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sooooo happy for you. You needed a great day, I prayed for you so much last night and it looks like they were answered. Mike and I thought about the movies and out for supper tonight also, but I finally opted for the warm jammies and a movie at home. I just hate this cold weather. Hope you have a great week ahead. Talk with you soon.

Anonymous said...

MICHELE YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT PICTURE, GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD EVENING! TAKE CARE!
AMY HAERTLING

Anonymous said...

Mom,I am so glad you finally got a night out.Congratulations!

Luv,
Megs

Amy said...

Yay for you! I love date nights. you certainly deserved a fabulous night out. Hope you have a great week!

Amy AJ said...

Must be the time of year - Pat and I had a date last week. The first in ??? (no clue!). It was so fun we met for a fast lunch on Friday! Sometimes you forget how to talk to each other without stopping every few minutes to yell at someone/save someone/pick someone up/and on and on... Hold on to the good days - cleaning the basement - Whew! I'm happy when the space you can see from the door looks clean! Speaking of, better go to bed so I can get up early and start scrubbing tomorrow.

Amy AJ said...

I forgot to comment on how cute the picture is of you and Scott. He's looking pretty GQ with his soap opera face on. Beautiful couple! Love the hat.

Anonymous said...

Michele,
You and Scott look GREAT!!!! You radiate "I'm having a good day" in that picture. Thanks for the movie tip....Carley and I want to see Juno. If you haven't seen Enchanted.....take the girls. It is Super! Keep havin' good days.

Kim and Carley

Anonymous said...

Michele,

If you cleaned the basement, you must have been feeling good! Congrats on your date night. How easy it is for us to take things like that for granted. Have a great week!

Becky W.