Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stage III Applesauce

Well, I'm feeling much better! The IV estrogen turned out to be a much more desirable choice than surgery! There have been few side effects. Scott and I asked the nurse what side effects to expect from all that estrogen. I wanted to know if I would gain 20lb overnight, Scott wanted to know if I was going to grow a moustache...lol. She got her nursing book out and said all side effects occur <1% of the time. Well, I can tell you I haven't grown a moustache but I feel like I've blown up since Tuesday. I think I've gained at least 5lb and I feel very bloated! I know it has nothing to do with the onion rings, nachos and cookies I've had this week. (Please don't email me and tell me to eat better. Some guy did that after my post about fair food. He said my chances of survival would be better if I would consider better choices. Whatever!) But anyway, my problems have just about resolved, so I made the right choice.
Emily is desperate for my cancer to be gone. She thinks she can just imagine it away. Last night she informed me that my cancer had turned to applesauce and I'm all better. If only it were that easy!
Round 9 on Monday. I'll keep you posted!
Love,
Michele;

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't dismiss Emily's applesauce comments! Imagination is how kids pray.
Lisa Hammond

Anonymous said...

I am so glad somebody else throws things when mad, and as far as slamming doors check out my door frames next time your over.
love ya,
applesauce yuk, as long as your cancer goes away.

twylia

Unknown said...

I am glad you are doing better. It is always so scary to be faced with choices when going thru this. I am doing pretty good this round, for some reason they seem to be getting easier. Wierd hope I don't jynx myself!!!! Anyway I need to update my blog now. I eat applesauce all the time-hope it works for me!!!

Sandy;

Michele said...

I wish your cancer would turn to applesauce!You never know though, it may be that you're full of
ex-cancer turned to applesauce!I can't believe yov've only got 4 left.Keep goin'!

Luv you!
Megs

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele,
You eat all the junk food you want - you deserve it!! I know I haven't posted lately, but I check on you every day!! And since you asked for prayers for matthew e. one time I'm now checking up on him every day too!! I'm becoming a blog addict. Hang in there!!!
Robin R.