Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rough time with Round 10

Round 10 did not go well. I got so sick. I threw up twice, I had chills and fever. I do recall at one point asking the nurse to end my life but she didn't seem to think that was necessary. Mom was with me. I have very little memory of anything. I have been asleep since yesterday morning. I am up right now eating applesauce. I saw Dr. Lilly before chemo and he said my balance issues are related to my feet being numb. I can't feel my feet when I walk. I tend to walk in a funny way, I call it the "chemo shuffle".
Going back to bed.
Michele;

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hugs and prayers are sent your way, hang in there only 2 more to go. We can do this!!!!

Love, Sandy

Anonymous said...

Sandy took my comments! Still, I'm sending more hugs and prayers.

Lisa H

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and cheering for you along the way....
I'm a faithful reader, but don't comment too often. But, wanted to come out and tell you that you ahve many people out here supporting you and praying for you!!!
Jess in Nebraska

aesparks said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today and everyday. The end is in site and soooo many celebrations are approaching. Can't wait until girls night and count me in for relay for life too!
Love ya,
Amy Sparks

vman1300 said...

Lord I continue to ask you continued blessing on Michele. I understand 100% the feelings she is having, as you already know, I feel them myself.

Lord please remove the sickness, ease the pain, help the recovery to come quickly.

As the end is in sight, be with every cc of 5FU, lucovorin and oxy. Help it to completly remove all unseen cells that we know you have the power to remove.

Lord I know you hear our prayers, you have told us so. Please reach many, many miles away from me right now, help Michele through the next month.

Amen



Believe,

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Your ability to have humor and such grace in the midst of such a difficult situation is AMAZING! Hang in there!!

B