Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lifetime Movie Premiere- "Bruised and Blistered- The Secret Saga of Michele's Life"

2 posts in 2 days, I'm on a roll. I just wanted to say I am not really going to shave my head, I was just kidding around, I think a few people freaked out about it. I am getting it cut tomorrow though. Twylia, I can't believe you don't know what a mullet is! Have Gary explain it. You know, business in the front, party in the back...
I have so many bruises, I look like I've been beat up. I swear I get a new one every time the wind blows. I guess it's a blood count thing. I look like I belong in a Lifetime Movie Network Premiere. I keep expecting Patty Duke to show up and have Scott arrested or something.
I burned my hand in the kitchen again tonight. Since I have such bad neuropathy, I don't feel it until it's really burned enough to blister. I guess the good thing is that I don't feel the pain now either.
Ok, just wanted to chat. Thanks for listening!
Michele;

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I have to admit I thought you were serious about shaving your head! I am off to the doctor for u/s...wish me luck!
Linda

Unknown said...

I can relate to the burned finger, I grabbed a pizza pan out of the oven last week and severly blistered my thumb and didn't even feel it. My husband was frantic about it, saying I should let him do more but I'm stubborn! Thanks for the link for the scarves. I am really excited about it! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for checking out tylers site. You'll have to send me your email address i don't have it yet. I post on tylers site tom. to let everyone know what the doctors said!!!!!!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylerribble

Anonymous said...

HEY MICHELE,
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS FEBRUARY AND YOU ARE ALMOST THERE! I HAVE SEEN THOSE SHANDANNAS AND THEY ARE REALLY QUITE CUTE. TAKE CARE AND TELL SCOTT CHRIS IS GLUED TO THE TV TOO!
LOL,
AMY HAERTLING

suzy allee said...

Michele, Good luck with this next round of chemo. The end is now in sight!
We enjoyed seeing Megan Monday. We had a nice dinner together even though we were gathered for a sad occasion. I think Marilyn was surprised to see so many turn out, but after all, she was a great Aunt Dorothy.
We will be so glad for you when this is over. I am excited for you to get to go to the Outer Banks.
I'm ready for winter to be over. They are calling for possible accumulating ice here tomorrow, starting about 6:00 a.m. That's a bummer because I hit the road at 6:30.
Love to all, Suzy