Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pig Cancer

Notice the new pic of Dr. Emily, the vet and her patient, Red the Razorback. Red was recently diagnosed with pig cancer. He had a few loose stitches in his neck so I placed a port (aka a peppermint) in him. Since I always come home with a bandaid on my port, Emily placed one on Red too. In the past few days Emily has treated numerous animals for a variety of illnesses but this was her most serious case. I have been acting as her assistant. To my sister, Carol- this all started when you sent the video link of the 10 year old vet. Emily now thinks she can be a vet by age 10 also. Her favorite task is putting "oinkment" on the animals. By the way, Jeffrey the giraffe has a broken neck but we placed a splint and he is doing well...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idon't know if she'll make it,sorry.Could I see Jeffrey's splint,though?
Luv,

Megs

Kasey said...

Oh Miss Emily .... words cant how much I missed her this last week. She always lifts my spirits with funny things she says or does. I think we might just have to change the playroom into a clinic this week. :) Love you guys!!

Amy said...

Crack me up! I have a very ailing snowman in my front yard. Maybe Dr. Emily could swing by and take a look. I think he's terminal.

Anonymous said...

OH MY,
THE AKA PEPERMINT WAS A GREAT IDEA.
YOU CAN BE MY NURSE ANYTIME AND EMMY CAN BE MY VET OF ALL OF THE WEBKINS PETS.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
TWYLIA

Anonymous said...

YOU ALWAYS KEEP ME LAUGHING! HOPE RED HAS A GREAT OUTCOME LIKE YOU! HAVE A GOOD WEEK!
AMY HAERTLING

Anonymous said...

I love that Jeffery the Giraffe has come back to life. Wal-mart can certainly make you feel like you're dead... - Amy Hume