Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Round 4

First, I need to apologize to those who called me on chemo day to check on me. I have not returned your calls. I did not fare so well Monday after I came home from Round 4. I was a basket case. Very emotional and very sick. Luckily today I felt well enough to go to work. However, my hands are hurting so bad, this is the first typing I have done. My father-in-law bought me some heat wraps for hands. This helped a lot. Dr. Lilly continues to tweak my meds to help alleviate as many side effects as possible.
This is a short post. I am suddenly not feeling well.
Michele

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU MICHELE!

AMY HAERTLING

Anonymous said...

Ditto on what Amy said. I hope you can get out on Halloween. Talk to you later.

Becky W.

Anonymous said...

You are a warrior and you will win each fight, each battle, and the war! You have an army of troops in heaven and on earth supporting you, praying for you, cheering you on, and available to help you and your family in any way they can. Make sure to lean on your troops when you need them! And, take any meds the docs can give you to help!

With love and prayers,

Kim Price

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you, too!

Take care,
Amy Sparks

Anonymous said...

Michele - Keep hangin' in...Happy Halloween! Seems funny to let you know we're praying for you on Halloween....hmmm....but we are. You know, I think of you and family everytime I hear that Tray-tray died (so twice today). Maybe he and Jeffrey are hanging out in imaginary world somewhere together! - Amy Hume

Anonymous said...

We are wondering if you felt well enough to get out today/tonight for Halloween? How are the side effects? Are your hands any better? How about your throat? are you still drinking warm stuff? You need to sign up for this thing that you can call and leave a message and it types your message. I saw someone do it at work. it was amazing. then you will not have to worry about typing when your hands hurt. Or you can call me and I will type it for you. Like the lady in the court room. I think there is a word for that but it is not coming to me. I would love to help in any way I can!!
Know that you have many people praying for you in AR. Ray's family asks about you everytime they call. Uncle Charlie last night and Ray's dad tonight.
Take Care,
Love, Donna