Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Feeling great!

Just wanted to say I feel great this week! I did have to go back and get more iv's Monday, Dr. Lilly said I looked like a potato chip, I was dried out. It was a very busy day in the chemo room. There was an old guy there, he talked to me for 3 hours. I guess you could say he was environmentally conscious- he recycled the same stories over and over. Then when I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep, he turned to the guy on the other side and started all over again.
So anyway, I'm enjoying how good I feel this week.
Talk later,
Michele; (I will sign off with a semi-colon, since that's what I have now, a semi-colon)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele,
We are very glad you are feeling better! We hope this week goes well for you.

Talk soon,
Kim and Carley Tisdale

Anonymous said...

Great news! Hope your weekend goes as well.

Becky W.

Anonymous said...

Loved the semi-colon....I'm still laughing!
So glad you're feeling good!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling good this week. I'll keep the prayers going! Hang in there!
Amy Sparks