Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lethal Injection

Round 2 tomorrow (Monday). I have been asked several times whether I feel better about going into this treatment, as opposed to how I felt the first time. I would have to say no. Now it's fear of the known, whereas last time it was fear of the unknown. I feel like I'm on death row, awaiting execution by lethal injection. In fact, I'll be executed 12 times in 6 months. I even plan out my last meal. At least I receive my injection in a comfy chair.
Emily turned 5 yesterday. She was so excited about this birthday. Turning 5 was such a big deal to her. Yesterday morning, she told us she feels 5 in her heart. She got some interesting presents. Aunt Jenny even bought her a Barbie dog that poops. It appears that the dog has a healthier colon than me- feed him kibble and he poops quite regularly.
I will write again tomorrow to let you know how it goes. My mom is still here so she is taking me. The recycle guy (I think his name was Charlie) will not be there, he only comes 1xmonth.
Talk soon,
Michele;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it all, I'll say a prayer for you tonight and throughout the day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Michele,
We will be thinking of you tomorrow. We hope everything goes smoothly...... Our hope is that each time goes better and better. I only have one child, but they say with having children, each one is easier..... So maybe it will be that way with chemo. Happy Birthday to Emily. 5 is a big deal.... school age and all.

Good luck with take two.

Kim and Carley Tisdale

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up right now... We, too, have a Barbie with a dog that poops - even the boys like to play with that one! Hugs and Happy Days to Emily for me. - Amy H

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well, haven't seen a post in a while....Hope you are feeling well and stronger each day.