Friday, September 7, 2007

TGIF

I survived my first week back at work and boy, am I tired! As you know, I work on the road. After getting tailgated twice today, I have decided I need a bumper sticker that says "Don't Tailgate Me. I have colon cancer and I've had enough people on my rear already!".

The general consensus has been that I should go to the fair. If anyone happens to be at the pet parade Sunday, look for us. We are taking Rain in full costume. If you've never been to the pet parade, it's really a cute little show. It starts at 1:00. Rain will be showcasing himself as the "World's Smartest Dog", complete with cap, gown and diploma.

Scott has been so full of compliments since all this started. This morning, he told me I'm more reliable than a Chevy. Apparently, one of his work trucks went in the shop the same day I had surgery and here I am working and the truck is still in the shop!

OK, everyone have a great weekend and maybe I'll see you at the fair! I'll be lurking around near the food!

Love,
Michele
P.S. Don't forget to sign your comments!!! I can't always distinguish your unique sense of humor!haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fried Oreo - It's heaven in grease! :) Amy H

Anonymous said...

Hey! Dave and the girls and I are supposed to be working in the 4H food stand Thursday night. Hopefully there will be enough workers and we'll be able to walk around a bit. Hopefully we will see you there! Remember WE sell the my Daddy's cheesecake on a stick!

Becky Wichern

Anonymous said...

I want to see photos of Rain! I bet he is sooo cute. And I love the bumper sticker idea. Your humor continues to crack me up. Have fun at the fair, we hope it stops raining long enough for us to go to ours this coming week. Donna

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard about your bumper sticker idea...You should do it, so funny!
Jes in Nebraska